Salam, it’s Lifa here
I’m looking forward to hear your story
Let start with mine first,
– I’m a mom of two boys, they both stinky! one is a teenager and the other one is a furry baby Labs cross.
I love taking picture of them, but the furry one is more cooperative than the other.
– I’ve been friend with photography since 2007, starting with portrait, street art and landscape then on 2008 I shoot my first ever wedding assignment in one of the most beautiful castle in Scotland. I fell in love straight away!
– I speak Sasaknese ( which is local language in Lombok island ), bahasa Indonesia and English is my third language. So if you find my sentences are a bit odd, that’s why.
– “I come for the cake” is the other reason I do weddings. Honestly, who doesn’t like cakes?
– My kinda people to shoot is the one who are free spirit!! I love bare feet on the beach, family who races for a cuddle, backyard weddings or bride who doesn’t mind getting their dress dirty.
I hope my pictures speak louder than me, and my dog that starring at you will make you feel less uncomfortable.
but please fill in my contact form so I know a little about you!!